Eczema is a dry skin disease and a highly individual condition which varies from person to person. It appears in many different forms and is not contagious. Patients suffering from a mild condition of eczema have dry, scaly, red and itchy skin while in severe cases weaning, crusting and bleeding of skin’s surface is found. Constantly scratching the skin causes it to split and bleed and leaves it open to infection.
Atopic dermatitis (AD) is a chronic or chronically relapsing hypersensitive manifestation of the skin with itching as a predominant feature. There is a wide range of other associated features that are seen in a proportion of patients.
A rising trend in Atopic Dermatitis has been observed in India also in last four decades. Recent hospital-based studies have also determined prevalence both in the Northern and Eastern part of the country, the reported prevalence among dermatology outpatient department attendees being 0.42% and 0.55%, respectively
The Salt Cave Asia is counted as the best treatment center for Eczema. Salt therapy is always been first choice of treatment by top doctors for Eczema and our Centre is the only treatment Centre that provides a 100% natural treatment for Eczema in India.
Our skin reflects our internal health, especially our intestines. Skin irritations and eczema appearing around the neckline, on the face, especially around the mouth area, usually indicate disrupted intestinal flora. Here, the body cannot eliminate toxins and excretes them through the skin.
Benefits of Salt Therapy:
– It is anti-inflammatory, externally; it reduces inflammation on the skin.
– Improves circulation on the skin surface.
– Salt kills bacteria naturally.
– Reduces IgE levels, It strengthens immunity, and the patient’s immune system becomes less over-sensitive to triggers/allergies.
– 15-25 sessions are recommended for long term results.
– With irreversible conditions, you may need more sessions.
– The sessions should be frequent; about two to three a week is suggested.
– In most patients, after a course of Salt Therapy symptoms disappear. The treatment’s efficacy is estimated at 75-98%. Most clients do 1-2 Salt Therapy courses a year. In between they might come back for some top-up sessions.